Re: Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Josué Ortega

Santiago Ruano Rinc\xf3n via nm dijo [Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 03:02:35PM -0000]:
> Hello,
>
> I recommend to accept Josué Ortega as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
> The account name is josue.

I am very happy to have Josué on board finally now! I have not done
any technical work with him (hence no prior endorsement from me), but
know him personally, and know of his links to the Central American
communities. It is great to have him as a full DD!