Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Josué Ortega

Hello,

I recommend to accept Josué Ortega as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is josue.

 * Applicant background

 I started to use Free Software arround 2008 when I was at college, a few months
 later I started to use Debian as my primary Operative System. For that time I
 was just a Free Software Activist spreading the word of Free Software at
 different events in my country (Guatemala). I started to think about spreading
 the word of Free Software was good but not enough, I wanted to contribute in a
 technical way since I have some technical knowledge. It was until 2012 when I
 heard about Debconf in Managua, Nigaragua. I went and I really loved the Debian
 Community and how the project works.

 One month after Debconf I adopted my first Debian Package (wcalc), Since then
 I started to work with more packages some co-maintained with the
 Debian Python Modules Team and others with the
 Astronomy Package Maintainers Team.

Regards,

Santiago Ruano Rincón