Re: Thorsten Glaser: Declaration of intent

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 08:13:34PM -0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> I intend to un-retire from Debian.

Yay!

I don't know whether this matters, but I fully support your return. Your
dedication has been an inspiration to me in the past, and I always
thought it a pity when I learned you'd left.

Welcome back!

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,