Re: Reiner Herrmann: Advocate

On Sun, Jul 03, 2016 at 12:15:45AM -0000, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> For nm.debian.org, at 2016-06-17:
> I support Reiner Herrmann <reiner@reiner-h.de>'s request to become Debian Maintainer.

This is a duplicate. Unfortunately Reiner's original process went
missing due to two bugs:

 1. Normally, if a process doesn't start for a person after like one
    month from creating the entry on the site, the person gets deleted.

    The code that checks that didn't yet know of new style processes,
    though, so it deleted Reiner's Person entry, and cascaded deletion
    to the process and all requirements and logs.

 2. The nightly sql dump of the nm database wrote the file
    as%Y%m%d-%H%M%S.sql instead of expanding it with strftime, so I
    don't have historical dumps from which to restore the information
    that went missing.

I managed to recreate the process and Mattia and Holger's's advocacies,
but as I reentered them I triggered resending them to this list. Sorry
for the extra noise, and thank you Reiner for helping debugging the
site.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>