Re: Reiner Herrmann: Advocate

* Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>, 2016-06-20, 10:01:
I also think he is ready to become a Debian Developer already and if I'm not mistaken he only applied to become a DM now, because I told him that's the usual way nowadays, "be a DM for 3-6 months and then apply for DD" and so that's what he did. I would definitly support and applaud him becoming a DD _now_ without the DM step inbetween!

I recommend not paying attention to this arbitrary rule.
If you think a person is ready to become a DD, advocate them for DD now.

--
Jakub Wilk