Re: DM application of Peter Colberg

Hi,

>I'm all for accepting Peter Colberg as Debian Maintainer.

I'm happy Peter has already one endorsment :)

>I've sponsored dozen+ packages prepared by Peter and I've noticed high
>quality of his work due to his great attention to details and good
>understanding of Debian packaging, policies and procedures.
>
>All packages prepared by Peter had thoroughly documented copyrights and
>licensing; all patches were forwarded and well articulated upstream.
>
>Peter is an effective maintainer with "making the work done" attitude.
>He is pleasant and easy to communicate with.
>
>I wholeheartedly recommend to accept Peter Colberg as Debian Maintainer.

I have only sponsored one package twice for him (IIRC), so I can't really endorse
your application (personal policy), but I'm happy to see you as DM, I would be happy
to give you one day direct upload privileges for twinkle, because I never
had to even nitpick about your excellent work!

thanks for becoming a DM!

Gianfranco