Re: DM application of Peter Colberg

On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 12:31:57 AM AEST Peter Colberg wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].
> [...]
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
>
> Peter Colberg

I'm all for accepting Peter Colberg as Debian Maintainer.

I've sponsored dozen+ packages prepared by Peter and I've noticed high
quality of his work due to his great attention to details and good
understanding of Debian packaging, policies and procedures.

All packages prepared by Peter had thoroughly documented copyrights and
licensing; all patches were forwarded and well articulated upstream.

Peter is an effective maintainer with "making the work done" attitude.
He is pleasant and easy to communicate with.

I wholeheartedly recommend to accept Peter Colberg as Debian Maintainer.

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov.