Re: DM application of Roger Shimizu

On Mon, 16 May 2016 22:41:23 +0900
Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com> wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

 I'm happy to hear Roger applied to Debian Maintainer :)

> Currently, I maintain the packages adjtimex and wide-dhcpv6.
> I also contributed a few patches to Linux kernel and Debian Installer project.
> I maintain Debian Installer for Buffalo Linkstation NAS devices as an ARM porter.

 Yes, he is motivated contributor as he said above.

 And he is one of active members in Japanese local community, Tokyo area
 for a long time. I've listened and impressed his presentation about hacking
 Debian Installer for Buffalo Linkstation NAS, yesterday. I believe he can do
 more hack for Debian, and continue to do so. Becoming DM would accelerate
 his contribution, IMO.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org