Advocacy for David Kalnischkies

Hello,

I advocate David Kalnischkies to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of David Kalnischkies is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I advocate the application of David Kalnischkies (donkult) to become a Debian Developer.

David and I work together on apt since 2009. He started with occasional contributions and over time became the most active apt contributor. He is not only technically excellent but also a very nice and easy to work with person. He has commit access to the apt git repository since some time already. His work was always to the highest
standard. I think he will be a fine Debian Developer. In fact, he could/should have applied long ago already :)

Michael Vogt (via nm.debian.org)