Re: DM application of Tiago Ilieve

Hi,

>I support Tiago's application to be a Debian Maintainer.

I sponsored only one package in the past for Tiago, I changed
some bits before sponsoring, it turned out he was right and
I was wrong :)
So, even if not signing this email (I can't "officially" support
him, because I didn't work enough with him), I would like to thanks
him for the precious work, and I'm happy to see Antonio doing the first
step.

Thanks, I hope to see you as DM sooner than later!

all the bests,

Gianfranco