Re: DM application of Tiago Ilieve

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 03:55:51AM -0300, Tiago Ilieve wrote:

I support Tiago's application to be a Debian Maintainer.

I have been sponsoring cloud-utils for him for a while now, and he
demonstrates good understanding of packaging practices, while acting
promptly on feedback.  He became the de facto main maintainer, as has
been doing a good job both on updating to new upstream releases as well
as providing backports with features that are important to support
several public cloud providers.