Advocacy for Joanne Sarah McIntyre

Hello,

I advocate Joanne Sarah McIntyre to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Joanne Sarah McIntyre is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've known Joanne for several years now. She has already worked hard for Debian by helping arrange various conferences. She's trustworthy and makes Debian better in important ways. She has done more for Debian than I have in recent years. This deserves official recognition from the project, and thus I advocate her for a non-uploading developership.

Lars Wirzenius (via nm.debian.org)