DM application of Jens Reyer

Hi all

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I co-maintain the packages wine and wine-development
(contributing to the main packaging and doing backports of them
including the build-deps khronos-api and unicode-data).

My GnuPG key 4096R/0x79C43E620B039B358826 is signed by the Debian
Developers:
  Aaron M. Ucko (ucko)
  Adam Borowski (kilobyte)
  Andreas Bombe (aeb)
  Bruno Kleinert (fuddl)
  Cédric Boutillier (boutil)
  Cyril Brulebois (kibi)
  Eduard Bloch (blade)
  Magnus Holmgren (holmgren)
  Manoj Srivastava (srivasta)
  Mattia Rizzolo (mattia)
  Maximiliano Curia (maxy)
  Ondřej Surý (ondrej)
  Philipp Matthias Hahn (pmhahn)
  Rémi Vanicat (vanicat)
  Rhonda D'Vine (rhonda)
  Stefan Fritsch (sf)
  Steve McIntyre (93sam)
  Timo Weingärtner (tiwe)

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks and greets
jre