Advocacy for Alf Gaida

Hello,

I advocate Alf Gaida to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Alf Gaida is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

I advocate Alf Gaida <agaida@siduction.org>, GPG key fingerprint
BDBF C688 EFAD BA89 5A9F  464B CD28 0A0B 4D72 827C to become Debian Developer,
uploading.

I knew Alf Gaida when he want to bring LXQt desktop environment into Debian. He
joined the LXQt packaging team and the following are some of his works in the
team:

* Create about 30 packages for LXQt <https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=agaida%40siduction.org>.
* Clarify upstream copyright issues.
* Migrate from LXQt 0.9.0 to 0.10.0, which are API/ABI incompatible.
* Migrate LXQt packages to dbgsym system.
* Setup tasksel for LXQt desktop (not done yet).
* Setup and manage IRC channel #debian-lxqt to support others to use LXQt in
  Debian.

His passion and relentless effects makes LXQt desktop in Debian possible. It is
time to welcome him to become Debian Developer.

ChangZhuo Chen (via nm.debian.org)