Advocacy for Donald Norwood

Hello,

I advocate Donald Norwood to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Donald Norwood is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I have the pleasure of working with Donald in the website team on the maintenance of the "Who's using Debian" pages.  Especially important in the regard is a now on-going audit of all existing entries to get them updated or removed.  After the initial procedural discussions, this process is being run by Donald.

Kåre Thor Olsen (via nm.debian.org)