Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Sven Bartscher

Hello,

I recommend to accept Sven Bartscher as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is kritzefitz.

 * Applicant background

I started using Debian as my main operating system, after I was unhappy with several others. Some time after that I also started programming in Haskell, after I've read a book about it named "Learn you a Haskell for great good". Now I'm using Haskell as a primary language, wherever it fits.

Later I needed some Haskell libraries in Debian (because installing with apt is almost always easier) and started to make requests to the Debian Haskell Group.
Later I joined them, so I didn't have to wait, until someone else does the work.

Regards,

Sebastian Ramacher