Advocacy for Sebastien Badia

Hello,

I advocate Sebastien Badia to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Sebastien Badia is Debian Maintainer.

Advocacy text:

Sebastien is a valuable member of the Ruby team, and I think he has the technical skills required to have the privilege of being able to do unsupervised uploads.

As he mentions in the his bio, he Sebastien is also involved in several free software-related initiatives which are strongly related to Debian's goals. I am happy that he is know applying to be a full project member, and I think Debian will become better with him as a DD.

Antonio Terceiro (via nm.debian.org)