Advocacy for Dima Kogan

Hello,

I advocate Dima Kogan to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Dima Kogan is Debian Maintainer, with guest account.

Advocacy text:

Dima has been doing excellent work for Debian for a couple of years now, and it's high time he became a DD.
I've been working with him on cross-toolchains and he's done a great job of making builds work, working on associated tooling in the archive (wanna-build), ancilliary packages, and maintaining the multiarch cross-build patch-set for the last year. He's a very good perl hacker (much better than me) and one of the few people that understands the gcc build system.

He's also demonstrated admirable cool and restraint having to do much of this work under the awkward situation of being surrounded by a big argument about how cross-toolchains in the archive should look.

Wookey (via nm.debian.org)