DM Application of Dave Hibberd

Hi,

I have worked with Dave Hibberd as a sponsor since April this year. I've
sponsored the uploads of axmail, uronode, xnec2c and yagiuda. I also worked
with him as a mentor for the nec2c package before I gained Debian Developer
status.

I state that Dave Hibberd has the technical skills needed to maintain Debian
packages. I support his application to become a Debian Maintainer because he
has a great understanding of the packaging process and policies and is also
happy to ask for help when he is not able to find an answer to a problem in
the documentation.

Thanks,
Iain.