Advocacy for Afif Elghraoui

Hello,

I advocate Afif Elghraoui to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Afif Elghraoui is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Afif is very active in the Debian Med team since the beginning of 2015.  In this short time period he made it on place 11 in the commiters statistics of our team and regarding the postings on our mailing list he became the second active poster in this year.

Besides this quantitative activity he is not only doing simple packaging work but also cares for infrastructure.  Since he is also an active backporter he has a sensible plan how to create backports for our team automatically.

Afif has provided kind help in case of problems to others and also myself.  So even if we have not yet met before (unfortunately) I'm pretty sure that he is a kind and helpful person.

I would like to see Afif accepted very soon as a DD
    Andreas.

PS: IMHO the Warning issued on the advocating website that Afif is no DM is not true.  Please check the code producing this warning.

Andreas Tille (via nm.debian.org)