Re: DM application of Andrew Ayer

I've not sponsored Andrew, but I've come across some of his work while
looking at SSL Mate (a service Andrew operates) - I took a look at the
provided debian packages, and was astonished to find very clean and tidy
packages which exemplified best practice.

Very happy to see this application.

Cheers,
  Paul