Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant Uwe Kleine-König

Hello,

I recommend to accept Uwe Kleine-König as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is ukleinek.

 * Applicant background

I came in touch with Linux/Unix during my studies of Computer Science. While the machines in the student computer lab run Solaris back then I wanted something similar at home and so installed first SuSe and later Debian (on brlink's recommendation, thanks!).

Today I'm still with Debian at home and at my work place most machines also run Debian.

Currently I maintain rt-tests and microcom as a DM, contribute to the linux-kernel package, and I recently worked on sparse. I'm using these tools at work but also for private interests. I guess that's a good combination.

Regards,

Thijs Kinkhorst