DM application of Daniele Tricoli

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain (under the umbrella of DPMT) the following packages:
 - circuits
 - decoratortools
 - geopy
 - pdfminer
 - pyjwt
 - pyke
 - pyth
 - python-cobe
 - python-oauthlib
 - python-park
 - python-peak.rules
 - python-peak.util
 - python-urllib3
 - pywavelets
 - requests
 - simplegeneric
 - sphinxcontrib-spelling

and I co‐maintain the following packages:
 - chardet
 - tipa

My GnuPG key 0D6CCEDD is signed by the Debian Developers:
 - Giuseppe Iuculano <iuculano@debian.org>
 - Pino Toscano <pino@debian.org>

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'eriol'
 https://mornie.org