Advocacy for Lev Lamberov

Hello,

I advocate Lev Lamberov to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Lev Lamberov is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I have met Lev at DebConf15. His contribution to Debian project regarding translation of the website debian.org and some of the important official documentation in Russian language is a very valuable and makes Debian more attractive for the huge Russian-speaking community in the world.

His efforts show his commitment to Debian Project and Free Software in general. Lev really deserves a DD status.

Anton Gladky (via nm.debian.org)