Advocacy for Andy Simpkins

Hello,

I advocate Andy Simpkins to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Andy Simpkins is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Andy is a long-time member of the DebConf video team, and has been invaluable for logistics and set up for the last few DebConfs (and Cambridge mini-debconfs).

Andy has been a driving member of the team, and is taking on leadership in it, for the future.

Non-uploading Debian membership seems appropriate. Andy is part of our community, shares our aims and values, but is not (yet?) a package maintainer.

Stefano Rivera (via nm.debian.org)