Advocacy for Stéphane Blondon

Hello,

I advocate Stéphane Blondon to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Stéphane Blondon is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I worked several years with Stéphane within the French translation team. He is meticulous in his contributions and really nice to interact with.

I also met him in person during DebConf13.

I trust Stéphane to be a worthy addition to our project (he already is, but I believe it’s well time to make his status official).

David Prévot (via nm.debian.org)