AM report for Markus Wanner

Hi,

I recommend to accept Markus Wanner as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
- --------------------------------
   First name:      Markus
   Middle name:     __
   Last name:       Wanner
   Key fingerprint: ED67 6236 0784 E331 E253  03D6 025A FE95 AC9D F31B
   Account:         Markus

2. Background
- -------------

Here's Markus self description:

"Usually learning the hard way, I started using Linux by assembling a
Linux From Scratch system. Later on I diverted to Gentoo for a little
more comfort. And since ca. 2004, I'm a happy Debian user, mostly
enjoying pre-compiled packages.

I got accepted as a DM in April 2013 and am currently most involved in
packaging for postgis and flightgear. Both of which had portability
issues in the past, which I helped getting fixed.

I'm 34, father of two kids and working full time, so my spare time is
limited. None the less, I enjoy giving something back to the community
and would like to get more involved."

3. A bit of comments

Markus replied correctly and honestly to all questions I asked, and he
seemed to be knowledgeable enough to upload packages on his own. As he
already done so for a long time already, with some quite unusual package
(the biggest .deb in the archive...), and he seem to manage well
already, I'm convince he's going to improve even more.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)