Re: DM application of Bertrand Marc

Hi,

On Sonntag, 29. März 2015, Bertrand Marc wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages gnunet, gnunet-fuse, gnunet-gtk,
> libextractor, libmicrohttpd and I co‐maintain the packages (with the
> Debian Games Team) pingus and playonlinux.

I've sponsored Bertrand's uploads of gnunet, gnunet-fuse, gnunet-gtk,
libextractor and libmicrohttpd since May 2012 and have experienced Bertrand as
fun and reliable to work with & caring about details and doing things
correctly. He usually knows well what he is doing and in the seldom cases when
he didn't he knew where to look up documentation and how to ask for help. That
said, I hardly remember any real problems in his packages in the last 3 years.

Thus I happyly support him becoming a Debian maintainer and look forward
seeing him upload these packages himself and hope he'll also decide to become
a DD one day ;-)

cheers,
	Holger