DM application of Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda

Hello,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, as part of the Debian Science team, I maintain the package
ompl and I co-maintain the packages octomap, fcl and pcl. Also, I'm working in
another group of packages not ready yet [1]

My GnuPG key 05F4A7A949A2D9AA is signed by the Debian Developers  Ana Beatriz
Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org>, Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf@debian.org> and
Aaron M. Ucko <ucko@debian.org>.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/ros/

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia