Report for 'Debian Developer, uploading' applicant ChangZhuo Chen

Hello,

I recommend to accept ChangZhuo Chen as a new Debian Developer, uploading.
The account name is czchen.

 * Applicant background

I am current a developer of chewing project (http://chewing.im/), which is an intelligent phonetic (Zhuyin/Bopomofo) input method, one of the most popular choices for Traditional Chinese users. To ensure Traditional Chinese users can use latest chewing feature, I maintain chewing related Debian packages. Beside chewing, I also maintain other Traditional Chinese input method.

I volunteer my time on Debian is to ensure Traditional Chinese users can have better input method experience.

Regards,

Christoph Berg