DM Application of Nikolaus Rath

Dear all,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the s3ql, python-dugong and python-llfuse
packages.

My GnuPG key 0xD113FCAC3C4E599F is signed by the Debian Developers Matt
Kraai and Chuan-kai Lin.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Best,
-Nikolaus