Advocacy for Graham Inggs

Hello,

I advocate Graham Inggs to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Graham Inggs is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I hereby advocate Graham Inggs to become a DD.

I've been working with him for quite some time on the NVIDIA, CUDA, OpenCL packaging - he comes from the Ubuntu side (where he has been active for a long time) and handles issues over there. We have now reached a point where we have a unified packaging for nvidia-cuda-toolkit despite of the completely different approaches taken for nvidia-graphics-drivers on both sides.

Many thanks for your bug reports, patches and testing!

Andreas

Andreas Beckmann (via nm.debian.org)