Advocacy for Thomas Vincent

Hello,

I advocate Thomas Vincent to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Thomas Vincent is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Thomas has been contributing to Debian for a few years (at least since May 2011, maybe sooner via the DDTS).

I’ve been happy to interact with him in the French translation team, and for DPN editing and webwml contributions.

I also met him in Person during DebConf13 where he was helping the video team.

Thomas learned a lot of team-specific workflows, and interacts nicely with others, I trust him to be a worthy addition to our project (he already is, but I believe it’s (overdue) time to make his status official).

David Prévot (via nm.debian.org)