Advocacy for Thomas Vincent

Hello,

I advocate Thomas Vincent to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Thomas Vincent is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

Hi,

I've had the pleasure to work with Thomas for some years now: he is a
regular contributor for the www and publicity teams, working both as
editor and translator.

He is always helpful, polite, competent and a joy to work with.  He's been also
part of the "April Fools" cabal in 2013 when he helped in the planning and
realization of various jokes [1, 2], using his stealth and creativity for the LULZ.

Finally, he's been a key contributor of the DebConf subtitle team in 2013,
beside working as part of the DebConf videoteam in the same year.

If anything, his contribution history says that he's always up for the
challenge of a new and different job as well as being reliable and enthusiast.
He is, in my opinion, the kind of contributor that will help the Project in maintaining its high standard and in bringing back the fun in our community at the same time.

Cheers,
Francesca

ps: yay for moar non-up DDs!

[1]: http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/2838/debiantehuniversalopera.png