Re: Advocacy for Chen Baozi

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 3:13 AM, Wookey via nm <wookey@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I advocate Chen Baozi to become Debian Developer, uploading.
> Advocacy text:
>
> Chen has been doing excellent work with the arm64 port, providing the hardware, helping set up the buildds, and porter box, and fixing a lot of packages that FTBFS on arm64. The nature of this work is across many packages, rather than working on one, or a few, specific packages, so it&#39;s necessary for him to get full DD rights to be able to do this work without me having to sponsor him.

Although he could be doing administration work on port boxes (which I
don't have chance to know), he's not a DM (with no package maintained
in Debian) but I think he's willing to do packaging work[1]?

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?correspondent=baozich%40gmail.com;archive=both

Thanks,
Aron