Re: Advocacy for Chen Baozi

Hi Wookey,

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 12:13 PM, Wookey via nm <wookey@debian.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I advocate Chen Baozi to become Debian Developer, uploading.
> Advocacy text:
[...]
> He has uploaded a pile of packages to debian-mentors for checking/bug filing/NMUing, which I am working through, but would like him to be able to do himself in due course.

I've noticed that there are a few small but glaring issues with the
NMUs for which Chen has uploaded to mentors.d.n / filed RFS bugs for
sponsorship-requests, e.g. wrong version numbers ("+cfg"?) which
aren't suitable for NMUs, targeting "unreleased" instead of unstable,
not closing relevant bug reports in d/changelog, etc., which he hasn't
addressed when others pointed them out on his RFS bug reports (e.g.
#750419). Hopefully you or his AM will take a bit of time to cover the
relevant sections in devref to make sure he's aware of those issues.
:)

Regards,
Vincent