AM report for Chen Baozi

I recommend to accept Chen Baozi as a Debian Developer.

 1. Identification & Account Data
 --------------------------------
    First name:      Chen
    Middle name:     -
    Last name:       Baozi
    Key fingerprint: 6F1D26E46B6612334228B04A5EA2BDB6883CCDE2
    Account:         baozich

2. Background
-------------

I started my journey to Linux since 2008 after receiving bachelor degree
and my first offer. At the beginning, I worked to set up a RHEL/Fedora-based
distributions building system for local use. Then, I've got chances to
bootstrap a mipsel64 linux distribution from scratch on a Loongson2F box.
When I was doing the bootstrapping, the reference distribution shipped
with Loongson2F box is based on mipsel Debian. That is the beginning of
my experience with Debian.

Two years after I received my bachelor degree, I returned to college to
study for master degree. During the master study, I began to get involved
in some pieces of low-level software. I have helped write the xfs driver
for syslinux bootloader and ported Xen to OMAP5432 platform. Then I
luckily got a chance to take part in an ARM64 project. During LCA’14,
I met Wookey in Macau and then started to help rebootstrap Debian
ARM64. I've helped setup and maintained the server instances we have
been using to build arm64 packages, while at the same time trying fixing
issues of the Xen hypervisor that we are now using to host the arm64
porterboxes and one of buidd server.

My primary areas of interest includes (but not limited to) arm/arm64
virtualization, kernel hacking and building infrastructure. In the future,
I'll continue supporting the Debian ARM64 rebootstrapping and further
development.

--
Andrea Colangelo                      |   http://andreacolangelo.com
Debian Developer <warp10@debian.org>  |   Ubuntu Developer <warp10@ubuntu.com>