Re: Advocacy for Martijn Brummelen van

On Thu, October 30, 2014 05:01, Vincent Cheng wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 5:16 AM, Joost van Baal via nm
> <joostvb@debian.org> wrote:
>> I&#39;ve met Martijn a couple of times at Free Software events.  I am
>> pretty
>> sure he won&#39;t troll our lists or represent Debian in any bad way.  I
>> am looking forward to welcome him to our community.  (I haven&#39;t
>> taken the time to look at any of his code, so cannot plead about that.)
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2014/08/msg00052.html

I think there's quite a difference between pabs having had one chat with a
person, which you refer to, and Joosts experience of interactions with
Martijn on free software events spanning multiple years.

Most certainly such experiences are very much welcome to support the
process of people wishing to become a part of our project.

Cheers,
Thijs