Advocacy for Chrysostomos Nanakos

Hello,

I advocate Chrysostomos Nanakos to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Chrysostomos Nanakos is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I have worked closely with Chrysostomos "Chris" Nanakos <nanakos@wired-net.gr> for the past two years, having served as his Debian packaging mentor and upload sponsor.  I am confident that he would make a great DD with full upload rights.  His work[0] is high-quality, and he is a pleasure to work with (always open to discussing alternative solutions).  He has a solid understanding and respect for the DFSG, and he has already demonstrated a long-term commitment to Debian.

[0] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=nanakos%40wired-net.gr&comaint=yes

Kamal Mostafa (via nm.debian.org)