DM application of Etienne Millon

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I maintain the following packages:

As part of the Games Team:
  - visualboyadvance
  - zsnes

As part of the Python Modules Team:
  - babelfish
  - enzyme
  - feedparser
  - guessit
  - pysrt
  - subliminal

As part of the Multimedia Team:
  - glyr

On my own:
  - gmpc
  - gmpc-plugins
  - rss2email

My GnuPG key EC1663E5 is signed by the Debian Developer Tanguy Ortolo.
There are also other trust paths through my old key 94E55E55 which is
signed by Debian Developers Alexandre Fayolle, Christian Perrier,
Georges Khaznadar and Vincent Legout.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
Thanks for your attention.

--
Etienne Millon