Re: DM application of Guilhem Moulin

Op dinsdag 26 augustus 2014 21:33:39 schreef Guilhem Moulin:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].
>
> I have read the Social Contract [2], Debian Free Software Guidelines [3]
> and Debian Machine Usage Policy [4], and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package signing-party.

I advocate Guilhem for becoming a Debian Maintainer. I've watched and
sponsored his work on the signing-party package (which is a native package so
also requires development work on the software contained in it), on which he's
consistently done a good job, actively working on incoming bugs, solving them,
deciding when it's a good time to do a new release. I'm convinced he's ready
to upload packages on his own.

Cheers,
Thijs