Re: DM application of Tianon Gravi

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 05:42:39AM +0000, Tianon Gravi wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages cgroupfs-mount, docker, docker.io,
> golang-context, golang-dbus, golang-go-systemd, golang-mux, golang-pty,
> hy, python-astor, python-docker, and python-sh.
>
> My GnuPG key 0xBF357DD4 is signed by the Debian Developer Paul
> Tagliamonte, and should be signed by at least a few others during the
> Keysigning Party at DebConf this week.

^^ Yeah, this; Tianon is currently at DebConf, I signed it before the
   keysigning party just because it's been long enough already :)

> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.
>
> ♥,
> - Tianon

I totally support Tianon's application for DM. I routinely have very
good high quality patches that get applied and uploaded without comment.
It's *long* past time for Tianon to gain DM.

I've worked with him / sponsored his work for nearly all of the
packages above, and find Tianon to be incredibly responsive, friendly
and open to working through problems.

I have no question that Tianon should be granted rights as a DM. I
intend to set DMUA Allowed to his current packages as soon as I can.

Cheers,
  Paul

--
 .''`.  Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org>  |   Proud Debian Developer
: :'  : 4096R / 8F04 9AD8 2C92 066C 7352  D28A 7B58 5B30 807C 2A87