Re: DM application of Anders Kaseorg

On Wednesday, August 20, 2014 00:35:23 Anders Kaseorg wrote:
> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package
>   libyaml,
> and I co‐maintain the packages
>   config-package-dev (uploader),
>   debsums (uploader).
>
> My GnuPG key 6A3C67D7F011900CC539248BDFF3AB374F16F73A is signed
> by the Debian Developers
>   Christine Spang <christine@debian.org>,
>   Karl Ramm <kcr@debian.org>,
>   Luke Faraone <lfaraone@debian.org>,
>   Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org>.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.
>
> Anders

I have sponsored libyaml for Anders for many years.  His uploads have always
been technically very good and he's been responsive and open to feedback when
I had suggestions.

Technically, I am quite comfortable with him having direct upload rights for
the package.

Socially, he's always been pleasant to work with.

I look forward to him being a DM and hope he decides to pursue being a DD at
some point.

Scott Kitterman