Aw: AM report for Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org>

I wish to support Emmanuel's acceptance as a Debian Developer.
He is all around pkg-java, very rewarding to exchange emails with,
and as much as it is a delight to sponsor his packages, this talent
is meant to be allowed to contribute more efficiently to our
distribution and to our society at large.

Thank you, Emmanuel!

Steffen

> Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Juli 2014 um 23:35 Uhr
> Von: "László Böszörményi (GCS)" <gcs@debian.org>
> An: "Debian New Maintainer process discussion" <debian-newmaint@lists.debian.org>, "Emmanuel Bourg" <ebourg@apache.org>
> Cc: nm@debian.org
> Betreff: AM report for Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org>

> Hi,
>
> 1. Identification & Account Data
>    First name:      Emmanuel
>    Last name:       Bourg
>    Key fingerprint: B8CE 4DE2 1080 DCF9 03E1  6C40 F513 C419 E4B9 D0AC
>    Account:         ebourg
>    Forward email:   ebourg@apache.org
>
>    ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers:
> Stefano Zacchiroli and Sylvestre Ledru. The latter one won't show up in
> keycheck.sh due to his weak key used for the keysign.

I CCed Sylvestre :)