Advocacy for Yavor Blagovestov Doganov

Hello,

I advocate Yavor Blagovestov Doganov to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Yavor has been working in Debian since long time, he's one of the most active maintainers of the GNUstep Team, taking care of the GNUstep stack. Given the team is short of DDs, I sponsored several packages from Yavor, and I rarely had to find out problems in his work, even trivial.

Despite Yavor is not a Debian Maintainer, his long-time involvement with Debian and its processes makes me confident he will take the necessary care while preparing uploads to the Debian archive, and continue with the diligence he put on maintaining his packages during these years.

Hence, I am hereby happy to advocate Yavor to be a fully-flagged Debian Developer (Uploader).

Luca Falavigna (via nm.debian.org)