Advocacy for Christoph Biedl

Hello,

I advocate Christoph Biedl to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I know Christoph Biedl for many years inside and outside of Debian, and have personally worked with him within Debian for a sufficient long time. I noticed he asks the right questions and takes the appropriate decisions. He is currently also helping cleaning up existing packages (and sometimes joins the maintenance team / adopts the package). (As for the short time of Christoph being DM, he was using sponsoring longer than usual, till we could convince him to become a DM, so he has long enough experience even though paper form shows different.)

I trust him for, and recommend to give him full, unrestricted upload rights to the debian archive right now.

Andreas Barth (via nm.debian.org)