DM Application of Harlan Lieberman-Berg

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I have read the Social Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines,
and the Debian Machine Usage Policies and agree with all of them.

Currently, I help maintain the following packages as a member of the
Debian Perl team:
- libcache-fastmmap-perl
- libdata-hexdumper-perl
- liblingua-identify-perl
- libmongodb-perl
- libnet-amazon-perl
- libstatistics-descriptive-perl
- libstatistics-linefit-perl
- libtenjin-perl
- libtext-ngram-perl
- libtext-ngrams-perl

I also assist Michael Vogt (mvo) and Janos Guljas (janos) in the
maintenance of the ansible package.

My GPG key is 4096R/0x88237A6A53AB1B2E, fingerprint 43DF 758C 18C7 545A
3E1A  4F0A 8823 7A6A 53AB 1B2E, and is signed by the Debian Developer
Paul Tagliamonte (paultag).

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.  Thank you for your
attention.

Sincerely,

--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg