Advocacy for Joao Eriberto Mota Filho

Hello,

I advocate Joao Eriberto Mota Filho to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I've the pleasure to work with Eriberto across many months now mainly across Debian Forensics or backports recently, since he already got DM permissions, but some other regular duploads.

One of the things Eriberto surprises me most is how active and involved uploader/maintainer/packager he is.

I have been definitely waiting for him to start his NM already, hereby, I recommend him for becoming DD.
This would definitely help the community as a whole and improve, luckily, his working experience to keep the good things up!

\d

Ulises Vitulli (via nm.debian.org)