Advocacy for Jonas Genannt

Hello,

I advocate Jonas Genannt to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I hereby would like to advocate Jonas Genannt to become an uploading Debian member.

I have been working with Jonas for more than a year in the Ruby Extras Maintainers team. He is maintaining several packages in the team, but also does a lot of work to ensure packages of the team are in good shape.
He has been doing a fantastic work, as I could convince myself by sponsoring several of his uploads. It is a pleasure to work with him.

He has been a DM since March 2012, and has been maintaining packages in Debian since 2005.

I am convinced that Jonas can be trusted to have full,
unsupervised, unrestricted upload to the archive right now.
I strongly believe that Jonas will be a great DD and will be glad to have him as an official member of the project.

Cheers,

Cédric

Cédric Boutillier (via nm.debian.org)