Advocacy for Vincent Cheng

Hello,

I advocate Vincent Cheng to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

I have been working with Vincent Cheng on Debian's development since more than 2 years, and worked on a wide range of areas, including but not limited to desktop packages, games, and graphic hardware support. Working with him is quite a pleasure, as all the time he has shown that he is patient and technically capable to deal with the questions. With carefully maintained upstream and/or downstream relations, I wholeheartedly believe he is well suited to be a Debian Developer either technically and philosophically. Therefore, I support this application and would like to see him being considered.

Aron Xu (via nm.debian.org)